Heavy Rigid Truck Licenses
TLILIC2016A Licence to drive heavy rigid vehicle
Clients will be provided with the training required to gain the skills required by VicRoads (VIC) to be able to drive a heavy rigid vehicle.
A heavy rigid vehicle is 8 tonnes GVM or above with 3 or more axles.
- Minimum age 18 years
- Must have held a driver's licence for at least 2 years - including thsoe on "P" plates.
- Clients must be able to drive a vehicle fitted with a manual transmission
- Be familiar with the VicRoads Truck and Bus handbook before the course commences
Meet the entry criteria for medical and physical standards- refer to the handbook or click here
for more information
Course Duration- 3 days
At the successful completion of the course, including all required assessments, the Statement of Attainment will be issued with the following units completed.
- TLILIC2014A Licence to drive light rigid vehicle
- TLILIC2015A Licence to drive medium rigid vehicle
- TLILIC2016A Licence to drive heavy rigid vehicle
- TLIB2004A Carry out vehicle inspection
- TLIC1051A Operate commercial vehicle
- TLIE3028A Complete a work diary in the road transport industry.
- TLIE1005A Carry out basic workplace calculations
Fees: $1200 per person -includes one practical assessment.
Government Funded fee $980 (for eligible clients)