Medium Rigid Truck Licenses
TLILIC2015A - Licence to drive medium rigid vehicle
Clients will be provided with the training required to gain the skills required by VicRoads (VIC) to be able to drive a medium rigid vehicle.
Any 2 axle rigid vehicle greater than 8 tonnes GVM
- Learners must: hold a current Victorian driver's licence for at least one (1) year, including those on "P" plates;
- Provide primary proof of identification prior to course commencement
- Be able to drive a vehicle fitted with a manual transmission
- Be familiar with the VicRoads Truck and Bus handbook before the course commences
- Meet the entry criteria for medical and physical standards- refer to the handbook or click here for more information
Course -$750 per person -includes practical assessment.
- TLILIC2014A - Licence to drive light rigid vehicle
- TLILIC2015A - Licence to drive medium rigid vehicle
- TLIB2004A - Carry out vehicle inspection
- TLIC1051A - Operate commercial vehicle
- TLIE3028A - Complete a work diary in the road transport industry.
- TLIE1005A - Particiapte in basic workplace calculations
Government Funded fee $650 (for eligible clients)